When: Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Time: 6:45 to 7:45 am PST
If you’d like to learn how to increase your level of energy dramatically in a very short time, these techniques are ideal for you. And the bonus is you’ll find that increasing your level of energy is just the beginning.
In addition to increasing your level of energy, these techniques will also:
- Improve your muscle tone and strength
- Increase circulation of blood and lymph
- Heighten your body awareness and control
- Sharpen your concentration
- Decrease stress
- Relieve chronic tension
- Give you the direct experience of prana (life-force)
- Increase your awareness of and control over the life-force
- Promote bodily healing
- Prepare your body for asana practice, and your mind for deep meditation
Developed by the great master, Paramhansa Yogananda (author of “Autobiography of a Yogi”), this set of 39 “Energization Exercises” gives the ancient techniques of yoga a very modern twist. Rather than controlling energy indirectly through bodily positions or breathing practices, these exercises show you how to place energy under the direct control of your will.
In this workshop, you will receive both a conceptual overview and detailed instruction in this unique aspect of yoga practice. Once you have learned these practices, they will take only 12 to15 minutes to practice – a small investment with a huge payoff