When: Friday, February 26, 2021
Time: 6:45 to 7:45 am PST
Imagine possessing invisible tools – to use anywhere, anytime – that are proven to enhance energy, mental clarity, and peace. In this seminar you will learn two powerful breathing techniques that do just that! The first, known as the ‘yogic cup of coffee’ helps to clear away mental cobwebs when you feel depleted and need a pick-me-up. The second stops stress in as little as 30 seconds. No previous experience is necessary – all are welcome.
Learning Objectives: What three things will participants learn from Jaymie’s workshop? They will learn:
1. How the breath is the ‘link’ between the mind and the body.
2. The difference between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ stress.
3. The importance of interrupting the stress response and how to do it.
The following experiences, exercises, or activities will be included in your session:
1. Overview of the how the body shape-shifts when we breathe.
2. Hands-on experience in how to utilize and increase lung capacity.
3. Experiential practice of two techniques that can be utilized to energize or calm the nervous system.