Categorie(s): Wellness Professionals,
When: Friday, February 10, 2012
Time: 1:15 to 2:15 pm PST
Developing an innovative marketing plan is crucial to your long-term success. Marketing has greatly evolved in the last several years. What used to work might not be as effective anymore. Consumers are much more savvy and want to be reached through creative and personal marketing methods. A lot of competition exists in the area of health and wellness, where many people now spend their money. Your marketing methods need to identify what makes you unique when compared to other practitioners in your specific field, as well as what sets your work apart from other wellness care choices.
Being innovative means reaching your target markets in unexpected ways. It also means being flexible in your thinking, responding quickly to change, and utilizing new technology. You gain a competitive edge by regularly reviewing your marketing plan and adapting your marketing strategies.
Breathe new life into your marketing endeavors! Join Cherie as she explores creative new ways to market your practice, as well as retool some of your current techniques. Often, all that’s needed to elevate the effectiveness of a marketing strategy is just a slight shift in approach. In this webinar, we will examine how to make those shifts and identify the top 10 steps to creating an innovative marketing plan that gets results.
After taking this class, you will be able to:
• Identify the 3 most important core concepts of marketing your practice.
• Define the 4 major categories of marketing.
• Understand how to make your marketing plan innovative and not boring.
• List the 2 reasons why you should choose several target markets.
• Describe 4 critical steps you must do to create a solid effective marketing plan.
• List the top 10 steps for innovative marketing.
• Determine 2 techniques to elevate current marketing endeavors.